- 5 cups rolled organic oats
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup black sesame seeds
- 2 cups organic coconut flakes
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup organic canola oil
- 3/4 cup organic honey
- 3/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almonds, walnuts, pepitas, sesame seeds, coconut and sunflower seeds.
3. In a small pan over medium heat, stir together the oil, honey, and maple syrup. Cook and stir until blended.
4. Pour over the oat mixture, and stir to coat evenly. Spread out in an even layer on two cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the oats and nuts are toasted.
6. Stir in the dried cranberries and golden raisins.
7. Let stand until cooled, and stir again to break up any large clusters.
8. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks or freeze.