- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup chopped mint (loosely packed)
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 2 ounces sunflower seed oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Whisk all ingredients to combine, then allow it to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Reserve one-fourth of the marinade plus some of the lemon zest and fresh herbs to garnish your final dish.
2. Brush the other three-fourths of the mixture onto the meat or fish and allow to marinate 15–20 minutes.
3. Bake, broil or grill meat. Plate and garnish with remaining marinade, lemon zest and fresh herbs.