- 4 fresh peaches, chopped
- 4 fresh plums, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and kernels removed
- 15 ounces black beans, cooked (equals ¾ cup dried or 1 can of drained beans)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- ½ red onion, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped (reserve a pinch for garnish)
- 3 limes (2 limes juiced and 1 sliced for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2-4 cups medium-grain rice, cooked (1 cup uncooked rice yields 2 cups cooked rice)
1. Combine all salsa ingredients and refrigerate for an hour or more. The salsa can be made a day in advance.
2. Mix salsa ingredients again. Serve on a bed of hot rice and garnish with remaining cilantro and sliced limes or blend with rice for serving later.