East Aurora Coop
The East Aurora Cooperative Market exists so that the Southtowns is a flourishing healthy community that:
• has access to high quality, reasonably-priced food, with an emphasis on local, minimally-processed and ethically-produced goods.
• is empowered to influence what is grown, produced, sold, bought, and consumed.
• has a thriving local economy.
• is knowledgeable about the impact of food and product choice on its well-being.
• is knowledgeable about Cooperative Principles and Values and the cooperative infrastructure is supported.
• is inclusive of diverse persons with diverse needs.
• has a sense of pride, fairness, connectedness, belonging, and fellowship.
• supports and advocates sustainable agriculture, economy, environment, and quality of life in WNY.